NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #1

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 01:38:46 EST

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!
To whomever got NewtonTalk back up and running in the digest version. I
had taken to reading the archives rather than let my inbox flood with
individual posts. Actually I enjoyed the digest. It's much easier to
read through as it only has the top info instead of the whole post. But
it was great tonight to see that digest come in and resume my routine on
most nights of reading through before I call it a night. Thank You again
!!!!!

Glenn Roe

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!