Re: NTLK RE: Palm Emulator

From: Tim Wheeler (timwheeler@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:12:36 EST

Laurent,

I think the biggest thing I lack is updated syncronizing software. I have
not heard good things happening on this subject.

That, in my mind would justify emulating a Palm, if the dates would roll
into the Newton packages, that is.

Now you could possibly use the Palm Mac Pac or windows packages to sync. If
the Windows app would see a palm...

I agree that there's nothing out there to replace the newt, right now. I
think a palm emulator would definately prolong its life.

Tim