Re: NTLK ZAC: Palm Emulator Questions

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 17:11:09 EST

>From a perspective of someone who is not looking at getting involved, I
agree. I'm just trying to figure out if I *want* to get involved with this.
  I mean, this is a neat concept but a seriously non-trivial project and
he's asking for help. We tend to help each other here.

If he has a _clue_ and can articulate a project plan, technical details, and
a time frame then, yeah, I'll help to the extent I can. If the guy can't
articulate what he wants to do, how he wants to do it, or the issues faced
(in his opinion and from a technical perspective) in trying to do it, then I
have real reservations about it ever getting done. I would rather not be
involved in a vaporware operation. It's a waste of bandwidth and time. And
April Fool's is just around the corner...

Regards,

Gary