RE: Outlink - Lookout comparison (was NTLK Lookout 1.1)

From: Olson, Ray BGI SF (Ray.Olson@barclaysglobal.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 12:34:42 EST

Oops. Typo in my e-mail. The title I feel this stream of e-mails should be
under is:
"Why I feel you should pay for non-supported software"

                To David,
                I apologize for the things I said in an e-mail I sent on
Friday. I was very frustrated by the fact the subject of these e-mails was
"Outlink - Lookout comparison (was NTLK Lookout 1.1)" but was really "Why I
feel you should pay for non-supported e-mail". I don't really want to hear
your opinions on the matter, but I use Outlook/Outlink everyday in my
business and am very interested in the real topic. It seemed like every
person was discussing valid points about the subject except for you. You
were using this forum as a soap box for what you think is ethical and right.
This was uncalled for, but my e-mail was sent an haste, so please accept my
apologies. This applies to everyone on the list as well.

                Thanks
                Ray Olson

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!