RE: Outlink - Lookout comparison (was NTLK Lookout 1.1)

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 23:48:55 EST

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 Humphreys, David wrote:

>the Newton community (Backlight replacement, internal mods etc.) , including
>my opinions. Whether you agree or disagree with me is your choice. Just
>think a little before you act.
Hi David,

Yes, I agree you have a right to express but not to impose your opinions on others. I welcome your response because it does give me some insights on differences in values and integrity. I think Gary also made some attempts to state his position which I happen to agree with. We ARE currently making effort to clean up the NewtonMad archives to have the authors approve placement of their softwares. But it is a difficult task since so many software are now abandoned.

David, back to what you wrote. Did I hear you say an INTERNAL MODEM? That would really be what I dream of for my Newt and it'll free up both my PC Slots. Is it really possible? I know provisions were made in the MP 2000 for it but there have been no news of an Int Mod for the Newt.

Care to share how is the progress?

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b3>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!