NTLK URGENT What's going on?

From: Roberto Buccione (buccione@cmns.mnegri.it)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 03:05:20 EST

Dear Ntalkers,

I hate to bother all the list by I really am at a loss on what to do next!

since the famous outage on last weekend,I have, as instructed by
³hostmaster@ideacast.com³, unsubscribed (I was getting all those emails as
many of us were) and resubscribed for Ntalk digests. But, alas, no ntalk for
about a week now!

Yesterday I repeated the procedure but still no Ntalk digests. I requested
help at the ³help@planetnewton.com³ address a few
days ago and to the list-mom with no reply yet but but I'm sure they are
really busy.

Thanks for your patience. But I would REALLY like to receive ntalk
again!!!!And also, perhaps, last week's digests so that I can catch up?

I have a serious ntalk withdrawal crisis!!!

Roberto.

Roberto Buccione, PhD, Department of Cell Biology and Oncology
Consorzio Mario Negri Sud S. Maria Imbaro (Chieti) 66030, ITALY

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!