Re: NTLK Re: Palm Emulator

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 00:30:41 EST

>why do you think $50 won't cover it all.

Maybe I am missing something here. Is this for real? Is there really a
chance that this could happen? If this is serious, I would be willing to pay
mroe than $50. I am not sure how much I would pay, but I would be VERY
interested in something that would keep my Newton (something I have spent a
LOT of money on and even more time on) from becoming obsolete. Just 2 months
ago, my company released a program that allows Palm users to give quotes in
the field!!! I could really use this, but then i have one of the lightest
laptops in the inudstries that I normally carry (Sony 505f).

I don't know what other software Palm has. But the company software is
alomst enough to get a cheap Palm 3 to have just foe that. But I don't want
to do that just yet, thinking I would rather hold out for a rally cheap V.
Point is, if an emulator would run this, and I needed to pay $100+ to make
it worth somebody's while, I would rather pay to use my Newton, than cary a
Palm in addition to the Newton.

Now, is this emulator soemthing that can happen or not?

Thanks!
Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!