NTLK Bookmaking

From: aeiou (aeiou@mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 17:13:03 EST

I am trying to make some books on my Newton 120 2.0 using Newton Book Maker.
Some times there will be a line on the bottom of the screen that you can not
see. Why is this? is there a way to solve this? Same thing when the line
ends abruptly wit...
Also I can't put pictures in my books using word 98. I do everything the
documentation says but Newton Book Maker give me an error. I remember seeing
a tourtoral on planenewton (I think) but now I cant find it. I also tried
using Newton Press but that crashes my comp.
Any help would be Helpful. Thanks...
-aeiou

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!