Re: NTLK Newbie questions

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 21:21:36 EST

Dear jim (of the darkside)
    Come walk towards the light.....

Seriously.....
The MP2100 is fairly sturdy. Mine ,in a case, survived from an off the top of
a car at high speed incident.
Newtscape is a great web browser for Newton . No nee to sync. it can be set
to download your favorite news sites while you sleep and be ready for your
morning coffee or commute.

I use it often to load a map for a trip and create a newton book of the map.

Did anyone mention spreadsheets and word processor that can be exported and
used on MS Word and Excel

HRW is really nice and seems better with Pauls freeware alt.rec

I charge my rechargeable batteries every two days. I never let them run down
too far.

Hope that helps

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!