RE: NTLK Lookout 1.1

From: mmidgley@my-Deja.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 17:50:15 EST

If I were to write software (and I have), but choose to no longer support or sell it AND have NO plans for EVER developing it or any new product based on it for some other use, then I say, "Hackers, have at it!" Actually, if it were my software, I'd remove the legal rights AND software protection from my package so they wouldn't even have to hack it.

Mark Midgley
Firmware Engineer
Purchaser of ALL my software, but willing to listen to common sense when copywrite laws are not upholding anyone's rights, intellectual property, or income.

ps - I don't use lookout, but thought i'd add to this topic in the general

> HACKING IS WRONG...PERIOD
> David Humphreys
> PCB Designer
> Purchaser of ALL my software