Re: NTLK Newton advice

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 07:57:30 EST

In a message dated 3/9/00 9:06:31 PM, rdresslr@memphis.edu writes:

>I am a graduate student and am considering purchasing a used Newton.
>Being on a restricted budget I am leaning towards a MP 130. What is a
>fair price? What are the basic accessories needed to use the device?
>Any advice is greatly appreciated as well as any leads on where to
>purchase one.

Shameless plug Warning!!!

Visit This Old Newt. http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
Home of Newton Used Price Guide.
 Links to newton Clasifieds and e-bay.
Largest collection of Newton Links anywhere, good to browse and visit lots of
Newton Info sites.
We are also one of the hosts of the newton community FAQ. The most
comprehensive collection of Newton Knowledge available.

I suggest you get a keyboard also. It will make note taking happier at times.
But if you can wait and save for a 2000 or 2100 you will be sooooooooo happy

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!