NTLK mp2100 synch with palm desktop?

From: Sean Sackett (cybersean@mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 22:01:45 EST

Hey all,, i just got around to getting palm desktop (since it came on the
mac OS 9 cd.. didnt want it enough to dowload. ;)
having just done a brainwipe of my newton, (all i had was names data) i
imported all my names into palm from outlook express on my mac (had em all
there also, i used to synch by hand.)
anyways,, i have all my names in palm desktop v 2.5, and i want to synch
them all to my newton (MP2100), which has no data at all in it yet. i made
a copy of the palm data file, and tried to synch, but i get an error box in
NCU that says: "unable to access file. make sure the file is closed, you
have enough disk space, and the device isnt write locked"
anyone know what im doin wrong? i looked at the faq, and couldnt find any
help there..
thanks!
--Sean
>From the Wicked PowerBook G3 300 of:
Sean M. Sackett
sacketts@colorado.edu
Undergrad in Aerospace Engineering Sciences,
University of Colorado, Boulder

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!