NTLK 2000 power switch

From: THX 1138 (bct1@thestate.infi.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:58:19 EST

hey all,

I know this has been discussed before, but at the time I wasn't paying
attention... My mp2000u's power switch is starting to get flaky,
occasionally requiring a soft reset to snap it out of it's stupor. I've
tried a hard reset, and I don't us any sort of software that would alter
it's performance, is there any other (relatively) minor fix I can try?

thanks in advance.
ben.

bct1@thestate.infi.net
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/7593/newton.html

"Was that the end?"
"You call that an ending with practically everyone still on their feet? My
goodness no, over your dead body."
        -Tom Stoppard "Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are Dead"

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!