NTLK question-memory cards

From: Lairson, David L (David.Lairson@nav-international.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 16:51:00 EST

Hi, I recently bought some 1mb flash memory cards on ebay, and the auction
said that they would work on a newton, unfortunatly they did not say which
type of newton they would work on. I have a newton 100 and I think they have
the wrong voltage to be read. They are Intel 1mb Flash memory cards.
I checked the Intel web site, but it is like the cards never exsisted. They
have info on the 2mb cards, which work with NOS 2.x and the only difference
in the model number between the two cards is one number ( i assume that it
referes to the card size). Does anyone know anything about these cards? Is
there a way to check the cards without a NOS 2.x newton? Is there someone I
could trust to send them to who would check one of them to make sure they
work?
Thanks
David L. Lairson
NIO Helpdesk
International Truck and Engine Group
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur"

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!