Re: NTLK ncu for windows password

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:14:33 EST

Okay, what's up is that the person that gave the Windows version of NCU to
Kenneth Wong evidently had used a password on it before zipping it up. This
is on the Windows side, NOT on the Newton side, so don't do a brain-wipe.
I've looked and cannot find where WIN NCU stores the dang password. So that
particular version you have installed is hosed.

Uninstall the version you have. Get a new copy at
http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ncage/NCU10-95-NT.exe (Victor
Rehorst's mirror of NewtonCage), reinstall, and try again.

Regards,

Mr. Anonymous