Re: NTLK I think my Newton 2100 just Died :(

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:13:29 EST

some people have done something to solve this. Here is what I remember. I
have never needed it myself so I may be off a little

remove all cards
remove all batteries
let sit for a few hours
plug in with AC adapter
turn on and reset.

Some others may have better instructions.
Have you looked in the FAQ? ( see url in sig below)

Good Luck
Our Prayers are with you...and/or your newton

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!