Re: NTLK [HOW] Calculating Ni-MH batteries charging time..

From: Ching Yi Tsai (tsai@mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 20:15:01 EST

"Arppe, Heikki" wrote:

> Could you check your new batteries individually, it might be the case
> that one of them is bad. Or can you try another set of batteries? A
> full charge should last several days intermittent use.

It turned out that I have a couple of bad batteries among the 20 NiMH
batteries that my uncle gave me as a present. And everytime I picked
four, I have always included a least one bad one. So that is why it
only lasted 30-40 minutes.

Anyway, it is now fine, and I like to thank you guys for the advice
and suggestions!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!