RE: NTLK Re: Looking for software by Yos

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jgoulooze@interact-bcs.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 04:22:12 EST

Simplemail most be loaded before the sketchmail package. So if simplemail is
frozen and / or is on another card it won't work. I believe you need to have
at least Simplemail 3.3. Dono what version 4 does.

Sketchmail really does what it promisses. I tried it myself. It only
converts sketches from the notepad though, no ink. If there is some text or
ink in the same note as the sketch it will not work either as far as I can
remember.

It is a neat little app, it does its jobs when the email is sended (so you
can choose "send later"). A message should appear that Sketchmail is
converting your sketch to a giff.

The giff will be an attachement to your mail. With the prefs you can set the
collor for different pointsizes of your lines.

Jeroen Goulooze