Re: NTLK Repair and NCU Question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 14:29:08 EST

Pete Nalda wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> Was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would approximately
> cost to replace the screen and backlight on an MP2K? Also, I'm not sure
> if the backlight needs replacing. It's easy to see in darker rooms but
> during the day in natural light, with some indoor lighting it's very
> hard to see. Or would it be just as cheap to find another 2000.
>
> Also since I could never get my newt to connect to my pc, I may be using
> an old mac classic running 7.1 to xfer files, wondering if NCU will work
> under 7.1. TIA

Apple will repair everything that is wrong with your MP for the flat fee of
~$186. I don't think you would be able to find a working MP2000 for that
price.

I think NCU works under 7.1.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!