Re: Re: NTLK Looking for MP2x00

From: EqualityFL@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 11:18:56 EST

>P.S.: What is your nonprofit organization?

Equality Florida is our organization. The mission is listed below.
I'm contemplating your offer and will have to talk to the board. I'm not
convinced they will go for it at that price. It has all the
attachements...but then again..better to sell than have it sit unused.
I'll get back,
Nadine

Are You A Member Yet?
Join Equality Florida Today.
Call 813-253-5962
or email your contact information to eqfl@eqfl.org and
we will send you membership information.
Thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Together we can make a difference.
www.eqfl.org
Our Mission:

 "Equality Florida is a state-wide organization that works to achieve
social, political and economic justice and that is dedicated to ending
oppression based on sexual orientation, race, class and gender."

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!