Re: Re: NTLK Looking for MP2x00

From: EqualityFL@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 01:44:00 EST

>From: chad@longlivethemac.com (Chad W. Young)
>To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
>Nadine,
>Thanks so much for checking on those Newts for me. It sounds like a
>really great deal! You had mentioned before that they come with extras.
>Is it just the stuff in the box, or other accessories? Sorry to be a
>bother, but I'd like to make a careful decision, you know.
>Thanks so much for all your time and effort. I hope to make my decision
>today. (And your MessagePads will be in good hands.)
>Take care,
>Chad
>chad@longlivethemac.com

Hi Chad,
It comes with rechargable battery pack, power cord, the original CD, a
bunch of software loaded, the serial port adapter. They are in really
good shape with the original stylus and some WriteRight covers as well.
Let me know,
Nadine

Are You A Member Yet?
Join Equality Florida Today.
Call 813-253-5962
or email your contact information to eqfl@eqfl.org and
we will send you membership information.
Thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Together we can make a difference.
www.eqfl.org
Our Mission:

 "Equality Florida is a state-wide organization that works to achieve
social, political and economic justice and that is dedicated to ending
oppression based on sexual orientation, race, class and gender."

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!