NTLK Anyone remember House inspector software?

From: Tim Cahill (tcahill@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:34:34 EST

Does anyone remember software for conducting home inspections? The
product I'm thinking of was intended to assist professional home
inspectors or people looking to buy real estate. The software was set up
with most of the items that you would want to inspect, and I think it
was kind of like a checklist, with pick list items and a rating system.
It was several years back so I'm very fuzzy on the details now.

I was sure that I had saved the software with my archive of Newton
Software, ready for the day when I'd be in the market for a house.
Well, the time has come, and I can't find the software, or even remember
what it was called.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!