Re: NTLK please stop sending the email

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 03:11:29 EST

JohnB9407@aol.com wrote:
> I like Newtontalk, but all of a sudden the email is streaming thru my mailbox
> since this newttalk problem arose and i have not chosen to do it that way.
> What do i do to correct this?
Would you kindly delete all messages, which look to you as not supposed
to you? If you delete them for a few days, until the oddities have been
fixed by Laura, then it would be for you like in the days when you had
to live without NTLK.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!