NTLK HELP: MP130/2.0 + Internet

From: Lista_Newton@clube.interlink.com.br
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:22:42 EST

Could anybody help me?
I am looking for some Newton Internet Utils for my MP130/2.0.

I am using Eudora Pro 1.1 (Email Client), but I am looking for some others
clients.

WWW: I cant to do Newtscape to connect to the iNet, I cant understand.
- anybody know where to download NetHopper for MP130?
ICQ: is there any?
Net Monitor: is there any?

There are in http://bigweb.misty.com some links for sites w/ these
applications, but links are not working.

I am ISP Servers Manager, so I need some tools to be able to do some things
w/ my Newton when I am not in home.

Thanx,
AllŪ.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the