Re: NTLK OT: PenPoint

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 03:49:22 EST

On 3/3/2000 12:18 AM, Ed Kummel [mailto:tech_ed@yahoo.com] wrote:

>hmmm, Penpoint came installed on my EO...And I believe
>that it was compiled for different processors...So, I
>don't think that the version of PenPoint for the EO
>will work on anything that is not the same processor
>as the EO...(what that is, I can't remember...I think
>I remember it started with an "h")

You're right - it was called a "Hobbit" (think J.R.R. Tolkien).

My NCR 3125 is an Intel 80386. So your belief is certainly correct!

  -Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!