NTLK Re: Burro Pack

From: Mark Rollins (mark@mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 07:24:45 EST

> -does it wear comfortably under a shirt or jacket?

>Shirt? No way, it's too bulky.
>Jacket? Maybe, but do not wear to airport, police station, court of
law, =
>or anywhere it can be mistaken for a concealed holster.
>It does make the bearer look like one shoulder is larger than the other.

I sold mine because I travel a lot, and one time when I went to pull out
the Newton at airport security i saw a guard (a real one, not the
"scanner drones") visibly stiffen and drop his hand to his holster and
unstrap his piece. I v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y removed the MP2100, while
smiling at him in a friendly way!!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com