Re: NTLK backtalk and infrared email?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 19:12:46 EST

You know, I've done this using a CE device and an
Ericsson phone...So, it does work...BUT! I did have
problems with certain CE devices that did not adhere
to the IRDA standards 100%! (Philips Nino had
problems) So, I know that the Newton doesn't even come
close to IRDA compatibility, so I would venture a
guess to say that this would not be very possible...
Ed
Web/cellphone guru

=====
http://im.yahoo.com