Re: NTLK Info-newt what is up

From: Khaled (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 13:06:11 CDT

Horray,

Bill, I normally down load your page to Newtscape and save it as a book till
the next update. In my spare time I read it over and over and beam it to my
Newton friends who have no Internet accounts in Saudi (it is expensive). I
will now go prepare my Newton for the new update.

--

Dr. Khaled Tewfik Saudi Arabia _______________________________ >From a Rocking Apple G3 Desktop