Re: NTLK Info-newt what is up

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 02:00:04 CDT

------------------
>-----
>>Info Newt updates are getting further and further apart. I'm very wooried
>>about loosing my most favorite Newton Site.
>>-
>>-----
>>
>>So am I. Bill, do you need help?
>
>Khaled & Victor -
>
>Thanks for your concern and flattering comments. I've just been really
>busy and rather unmotivated recently. Sorry! (Now I feel bad....)
------------------
Bill,

I've been worried about the lack of updates too.
Like many people here reading most sources of information, I don't learn much when reading Info-newt but it is always the same pleasure.
There are few websites I check everyday and for several days I've been waving between checking more often to increase the statistics in order to show people's interest to it, or stop checking it.
I do still check it, though :-)

Hope there will be updates soon.

Regards,

Paul