Re: NTLK Jot v Calligrapher v Newton

From: Lui Frimmel (luifri@atnet.at)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 19:49:18 CDT

At 19:56 24.06.00 +0200, you wrote:

>I don't have a very legible writing when I write very fast. Hence,
>people are impressed by my Newton's HWR capabilities. If they knew
>about neurone networks, but anyway ;-)

Neurone networks and a spoonful Voo-Doo of course. My all day in use Newt
2100 found the way I write acceptable,
the 2nd one gave me a three month fight about my "a" interpreting it as
gesture, d, q, oi.
I won. For a compromise if I am only scribbling while following boring
discussions, it gets some "a" as it likes them.
Still dreaming about shorthand on the Newt - pretty sure it will translate
very old text better than I do, with less and less experience..

Lui

Lui