Re: NTLK Relations genealogy program

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 22:21:51 CDT

I have been using Relations for about two years and it is a fantastic piece
of software. I have both versions (for 110's and 2100's as I have a omp,
110, 120 and a 2100. This is, for me one of the most important programs that
I have. The only downside is the linking to a desktop. I had all sorts of
problems at the start but a note to Mitchell solved that. I am not sure what
happened to him. He did live in Edmonton Alberta but the last mail that I
sent him came back. Maybe I will try him again.

I think the code goes by your name in the newton

Larry