NTLK FOR SALE MicroTAC Ultra Light & Cellular Connection Kit

From: Chris Browder (jb1463@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 09:57:58 CDT

Hi all...

I'm selling my Motorola Ultra Light and Cellular Connection kit. I'm
switching to a StarTAC And can't use the MicroTACs accessories with it.
The phone is in good shape, 2 batteries - both NICADS in good condition.
The cellular connection gives you a phone plug for any kind of telephone
device - I've used an answering machine with it as well as my Newton. It
works up to 14.4BPS - so it's decent. Gets an ok range. It's analog,
however. Asking $30 for the setup. Reply back to jb1463@earthlink.net if
interested.

- Chris B.

"Looking out my Windows, What do I C.E.? Nothing but Newtons staring back
at me!" - PDC Dale
-------

       A supporter of...
    \\ /,