Re: NTLK NetHopper 2.0

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 14:34:21 CDT

on 17-06-2000 8:05, BondTrails@aol.com at BondTrails@aol.com wrote:

> I have used Newtscape for about a week and it seems like a GREAT product. In
> comparing newton Browsers, is nethopper a browser? And what are the
> advantages to using it??

Apart from Nethopper being free there really isn't an advantage to it (apart
maybe from the interface that's easier to learn than NewtScape, but since
you're already enjoying that one that point seems moot)
Doesn't support frames, isn't developed at all anymore (for a couple of
years now) you won't have the advantages of Hemlock etc. etc.
So if you like NewtScape I would definitely stick with that.

Robert Benschop