Re: ATA Help (was: Re: NTLK [semi OT] Filesystems specification )

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 13:27:57 CDT

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> "J. van de Griek" wrote:
> > The question has been posted to the PowerList not two minutes ago. Seeing as
> > the PowerList has almost as much traffic as this list, I expect an answer
> > quite soon.
> >
> > ,xtG
>
> Oups! I've just received this message for the second time. Anybody else?
> I also noticed somtime this morning that my posts were taking a lot more
> time before being distributed by the list server.

Yeah, me too. I got Joost's messages three times this morning (EDT), and my
weekly FAQ announcement *just* came through - it was sent at 5 am EDT. It
took around 8 hours to come through.

------Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@bemail.org------
-Secretary, College of Arts and CPES Student Councils, University of Guelph-
---------------Homepage and Newton Stuff: http://www.chuma.org--------------
----"No one's interested in something you didn't do" -The Tragically Hip----