Re: ATA Help (was: Re: NTLK [semi OT] Filesystems specification )

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 13:03:57 CDT

"J. van de Griek" wrote:

> Paul Guyot wrote:
>
> > It's the first block, and it is the DOS Master Boot Record.
> > (I have the doc now).
> > If Joost can confirm that PowerBook laptops can accept Apple
> > Partition maps, there will be support for both. I just have to find
> > an unused partition ID on MBR format for Newton.
>
> The question has been posted to the PowerList not two minutes ago. Seeing as
> the PowerList has almost as much traffic as this list, I expect an answer
> quite soon.
>
> ,xtG

Oups! I've just received this message for the second time. Anybody else? I also noticed somtime this morning that my posts were taking a lot more time before being distributed by the
list server.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com