NTLK MP2000 dead again...

From: Bob Dawson (bdawson@tl.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:58:00 CDT

Well it happened again. Changed batteries and the Newton's dead. Tried the
Power Manager reset that worked the last time to no avail. Is it really
croaked this time?

I have a box coming from Apple to send it in for repair. I'm curious if
anyone has any advice if this is the best course of action or if there is
any other option? Considering that the other PDAs I've looked at out there
still don't measure up to Newt, in my opinion, I'm inclined to do what I
have to to keep Newt alive as long as possible.

I'd be interested in any and all opinions/advice.

Thanks,
--bd--

Bob Dawson
Prepress Director