RE: NTLK "Strip" program Where?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 22:54:23 CDT

I thought of that...unfortunatly, you cannot create a
DOS boot disk from NT...And I don't have any non-NT
machines at my disposal! I considered creating a
dual-boot scenario with Win98 and my NT 4.0, SP6 to
live together in harmony...but when I read the
instructions on how to do that, I thought
better...Honestly, it would be easier to write my own
strip program in Visual Basic (even thought of doing
it in Java!) than it would be to create a dual-boot
environment!
The only thing stopping me is I don't even know what
the program supposedly strips! Oh well, we have 75,000
people in my company...maybe someone of them has a DOS
boot disk!
Ed
web/gadget guru!