Re: NTLK Airport card?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 22:50:33 CDT

On 6/14/00 12:40 AM, Newton Links [mailto:newton@aviators.com] wrote:

>on 6/13/00 3:06 PM, gopi@sloth.org at gopi@sloth.org wrote:
>
>> In other words, it appears very likely that it will work, it just requires
>> more time, especially since Lucent does not document the card at all.
>
>Oh man, no docs! What a pain. Just a guess but it sounds like you have to
>take a look at another driver, say from a PowerBook, and see what calls its
>making to the card. Then try to match that on the Newton. Close?
>
>Anyway, thanks for your efforts!
>
>Keith
>
>--
>Newton Links
>http://www.aviators.com/newton/

I think someone said there was a Linux driver for the WaveLAN
cards....(Gopi, are you looking at that? How are you figuring it out?)

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/