NTLK Importing unix style mboxes?

From: Andrew Hunt (andy@wolfsong.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 03:13:39 CDT

Greetings!

Could someone tell me the best way to transfer unix style 'mbox' mail files
to my Message Pad 2100? I'd like to be able to transfer selected mailboxes
to my NP2100 at the end of the work day, then process (read/reply) the mail
while sitting on the couch at home ;)

This process is fairly easy to do on my PalmV by converting the mail box
file to an MH folder then syncing with pilot-link via my Linux machine. BUT,
since this is the only task that I'm still using my Pilot for, I'd like to
figure out a way to accomplish this on my MP2100...

I use Mac/Windows/Linux machines daily, so I'm not tied to any OS, nor am I
tied to any Newton mail program. If it comes down to it, I'm not opposed to
writing scripts to convert the mail to an intermediate form if that'll help,
but I don't want to reinvent the wheel here.

Any answers, pointers, or suggestions are most welcome!

Thanks!

ah.

Andy Hunt Design Services including
Wolf Song Design Book Jackets, Web Sites, Font Design
andy@wolfsong.com http://www.wolfsong.com/

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
        -- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987