Re: NTLK HOW about audio capabilities of 2_00

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 17:01:19 CDT

Hi Andrew,

Actually, there is a Mac-only pckage that converts System 7 and AIFF sound
files to Newton packages that can be installed just like any other Newton
software package. It's called Sound Icon Maker and is available from Deep
Focus Designs (http://www.deepfocus.com/newton/SoundIconMaker.shtml). Deep
Focus also has a Newton software package that converts note recordings into
alert sounds (http://www.deepfocus.com/newton/AlertMaker.shtml).

I hope this helps...

Regards,

Gary