Re: NTLK I need Help! (long)

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 16:43:24 CDT

> DICONIX... That's my printer.
> Do you still find ink for it?
I did not try because a HP printer had the same ink cartridge and I had a
spare. To be honest: The Diconix is staying in a corner, because I can print
everywhere to Network LaserWriters.

> Last year I sent it to Kodak (because I don't have the power adapters) and
> they returned the printer to me with a note:
The power adaptor is as far as I remember either a 12V AC or DC. It's at
work and so I can check things for you only after I'm back into the office
(in about 9h).

> And I still don't know if it works, cause I can't turn it on.
Didn't you try batteries? You'll need 5 Baby (?) or R14 size cells which go
into the printer drum. I like this construction because the normally empty
drum or zylinder is used to get rid of the cells.

I have also a manual which I could scan in for you.

--
Best Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand