Re: NTLK Rotling Quattro Pen?

From: jimthej (jimthej@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 19:53:43 CDT

I use one all the time, but buy the $29.99 version from Office Max. I get my
stylus inserts from PDA Panache http://www.pdapanace.com. I keep 3 or 4 on
hand as every once in a while I go through a spell of breaking them. But
they repair them for free. I put the stylus in the blue holder and that
gives me black, red and pencil for dealing with student work. A twist and
click gets me to the flavor I need at the time.

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker
Newton User