NTLK Rotling Quattro Pen?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 15:44:50 CDT

I'm not sure if my previous post got the list (I had some problems with
Communicator and had to kill it), but here it goes again.

After I saw a post from someone asking for sites that would sell refills
for its Rotling Quattro pen, I remembered reading nice comments for that
pen a while ago. So, I went to do a little search and found some
information on it, including a couple of places that sell it.

However, before shelling out the money for a new pen, I'd like to know
if anyone has any comment regarding the stylus tip that comes with it.
Maybe in comparison of the Cross DigitalWriter tip, if you happened to
try this one too.

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com