Re: NTLK Rotring Quatro refills?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 10:33:47 CDT

"T.M. Camp" wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good online resource for refills for the Rotring
> Quatro Pen/Stylus combo?
I've tried too buying the data point in the internet, but failed. A
small talk with the nice lady in our office accessories shop next door
made clear what I needed in a much shorter time then I needed in the
World-Wide-Wait and she ordered the right thing straight from Rotring
Germany with 2 weeks delivery time. To fit it into the Trio pen I had to
shorten the brass tube by about 5mm.

> I dropped by pen last week and can now detect a
> slight fault in the stylus tip.
What about self-re-grinding? :-)

> Good combo pen, BTW...
I can not completely agree. Before the Quattro I've used the Trio Pen
and found this one better. It was easier to get the Newton tip by simply
rotating fully CW or CCW the two halfs of the case. With the quattro's
release button and the gravity based selection of the right tip it takes
way longer to change between ballpen and e.g. Newton pen.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: