NTLK Re: NTLK: QT movies to MoviePlayer movies...

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus@edag.de)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 03:11:51 CDT

Hello John,

You can create Movies with PMT (Palmedia Media Transfer).It is a Hypercard Stack from Lee Moon,
so you need a macintosh for this. But he never released it (an the other cool Stuff like NFlight ect.). With this Stack
you can import movies and pictures to your newton and play them with the Palmedia Player. You will get the player
at various shareware sites. I got the Hypercart Stack from someone on the NTLK List. I will try to upload it to the
info-newt ftp-server till tomorrow.

Heiko