NTLK Newton MP 130

From: C.W. Ross (newton@cwross.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 14:18:28 CDT

Hi all,

I have just discovered the world of Newton. As soon as I used one at work, I
put my Palm IIIx up for sale on eBay. Someone I know is selling a 130 in
_excellent_ condition, and I was wonder if I should go with this, or save
some money and go for the 2100. Other than speed and Newton OS 2.1, would
there be any great reasons why I would need/want to get the 2100? Thanks!

PS, if someone you know wants to get a Palm IIIx, email me for the ebay
link!

Thank you!