Re: NTLK Autodock mystery

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:40:45 CDT

Autodock isn't all it's cracked up to be. Enabling it is done in three
different places.

Enable Autodock in the Newton Preferences in your Extras drawer. Then check
the AutoDock box in the Dock Preferences - just tap the "i" button and
select Prefs. Then on your PC/Mac change the NCU settting to allow Autodock.

Even in this configuration you still need to tap on the OK when the actual
connection is made - which seems to defeat the purpose.