Re: NTLK Freewwweb no more???

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 08:21:36 CDT

>Speak more about this Alta vist

I am a mac guy with a dead Freewwweb account...
<

Altavista is really no different that all the other Ad banner free
internets. It's banner really slows down the connection drastically. It also
has it's own little software module, ie. you do not create using a generic
DUN wizard, so it is unlikely the Newton will work with AV. I have a freei
account already established. I recall that it was buggy on an earlier
version, and do not remember the interface, so I will give that a try as
recommended in another post.

Drew