Re: NTLK Serial to IR Hack App - need help...

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 07:02:40 CDT

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Chris Browder wrote:

> Victor -
> Thank you for a speedy reply ;)
>
> Ok, I grasped that, but I don't know HOW to being to write it. So let me ask
> you -- is it worth taking this kind of idea to Smart Dog (assuming they are
> not already working on such a project) or it is best to let sleeping dogs
> lie?

I *think* Smart Dog is working on / is going to work on IrCOMM - that's how
they will have to support data from cell phones (IR modems), but you shlould
just ask them.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/