Re: NTLK Help!

From: J. van de Griek (Joost_van_de_Griek@nl.yachtgroup.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:40:01 CDT

The problem is that File Exchange is set as standard to recognize files of
type *.pkg as AppleLink packages. You must open the File Exchange control
panel, and find the .pkg extension, then select Change..., and select NCU
as the application associated with the extension, with filetype "pkg ".

For packages you already downloaded, you can use the aforementioned PackType
(or any other means of changing a files creator and type codes; my favorite
is FileBuddy 5).

Joost van de Griek
Applications Developer
Yacht ICT